Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One month

Holy guacamole today marks one day until THE day!! I cannot believe how fast these last 6 months have flown by,and I cannot wait for the next 31 days to fly by!

I kept thinking that this whole planning a wedding thing was SUPER easy, like anyone is crazy to be stressed, broke or an emotional wreck. Well.... I am all 3 of those things now, I am pretty sure that there is not a day that goes by that I dont want to throw up, cry or just be alone in a closet. Not to say I dont want a marriage to Matt, I really really really do. I just dont care about a wedding, and I also am in need of a magic moving fairy who will move all of my things into Matt's without disrupting either of our lives... hahahah doubt that will happen. ANYWHO... I am working on calming down and I do know that eventually all of this will seem funny and I will be pleased with how things actually happen, so, hurry up June 11th I am very ready to meet you!

I am also wrapping up my first semester at Willow Bend and am very pleased with how things have turned out. The big guy upstairs really does have a wonderful plan that we can't always see, and for that I am thankful.

Adios amigos...

No comments:

Post a Comment